Centre for Sport and Wellness Climbing Wall Usage Guidelines COVID-19 WARNING
* Provincial Emergency Measures and City By-laws remain in effect.
* If you are sick you MUST stay home. Please answer the following questions:
1. Have you travelled outside of Canada on or in the past 14 days, or have you been in close contact with someone who has?
IF YOU ANSWERED 'YES' TO ANY OF THE QUESTIONS ABOVE, PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER FOR A CLIMBING WALL TIME SLOT.
2. Are you experiencing any of these symptoms of COVID-19: cough, sore throat, runny nose, fever, fatigue, shortness of breath
3. Have you been in contact with a person showing the symptoms of COVID-19 within the past 14 days?
4. Have you been in contact with a person who had tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
* You MUST Read the Guidlines Prior to visiting the Climbing Wall
* Wash your hands before and after use of the Facility.
* You MUST register or sign in to use the Facility.
* Physical distancing restrictions required at all times (min of 2 metres apart)
* Individual activities only.
* No group or organized activity at this time (league play, scrimmages or pickup games)
* Bring your own (full) water bottle.
* USE OF THE FACILITY AND EQUIPMENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK
Facility Staff will be on-site and available for assistance
Failure to comply with the conditions above may result in individuals being removed from the facilities, and /or closure of the facility.
All individuals wanting to utilize the stadium/track, must book in to one of the scheduled times.
* Time are available to book up to 5 days prior
* Each person will require their own booking
* Masks are required when climbing.